- Independent evaluation
- Mystery Customers who are trained to mirror your real-world callers
- Bespoke call scenarios
- Detailed sales process measurement report
- Sound file recording of each call - downloaded from the website or sent by email
- Sales collateral & proposals sent by your sales staff to our Mystery Customers by email, post or fax are forwarded on to you
- Monthly comparative and trend summaries
Mystery Customer Telephone Audits
Potential customers will often make contact by telephone initially and base their crucial first impressions of a venue or company on their enquiry call.
Are you confident that all your front line staff:
- Provide a level of service to your customers that meets your standards?
- Offer a consistent level of service at all times of the day?
- Offer a consistent level of service throughout your organisation?
- Build a rapport and relate to the customer?
Do all your sales staff:
- Demonstrate proactive sales skills rather than acting as order takers?
- Ask the correct questions in order to identify the caller's needs?
- Give information in order to create desire in your product?
- Upsell at every opportunity?
- Suggest alternatives if the requested product is not available?
- Cross sell or refer unwanted business to sister hotels or units?
- Offer to 'waitlist' if there is no availability?
- Offer to send a brochure to callers who do not make a booking?
- Turn the caller into a customer?
If you answer NO to any of these questions, ITS Incognito is here to help. Our Mystery Customer Telephone Audits can provide you with a means of measuring your staff's performance that is independent, unbiased and objective.
An agreed number of recorded Mystery Customer telephone calls are made to your venue or call centre at monthly or regular intervals. Our Mystery Customers measure the service received against a pre-agreed defined standard.
Contact ITS Incognito to see how we can help you with your Mystery Customer Telephone Calls.
Karen Marchant, Hotelier
Find out more >>
- A chance to see your service through the eyes of your customers
- Opportunity to recognise and reward staff for outstanding performance
- Identification of training and coaching needs
- Improved professionalism
- Increased service levels
- Consistency of service
- Increased customer retention
- Increased sales and revenue