In 2008, 18% of the brochures and
emails requested by our Mystery Customer
did not arrive.
Would you like us to track yours too?
Our Brochure Assessment service measures the effectiveness of telephone enquiries, delivery and follow up.
No doubt your company invests heavily in high quality marketing material such as brochures. But can you answer "yes" to each of the following questions?
- Are you aware of how a brochure request call is handled by your staff?
- Do you know if customers actually receive brochures they have requested?
- Do you know how long a brochure takes to reach the customer?
- Is your service delivery superior to or worse than your competitors?
- Is the investment you make on marketing literature backed by a consistent and efficient delivery?
- Does your staff follow up a brochure request with a phone call?
If you are unsure of the answers to the questions above, then our Brochure Service Assessment can help you to evaluate and monitor your service.
Each month one or more calls are made to your venue or call centre to request a brochure or information pack to be sent to one of our business or private addresses across the UK.
- Independent evaluation
- Mystery Customers trained to mirror your real callers
- Bespoke call scenarios
- Detailed brochure service measurement report
- Sound file recording of each call
- Monthly comparative and trend summaries
- A chance to see your service through the eyes of your customers
- Increased sales and revenue
- Opportunity to recognise and reward staff for outstanding performance
- Identification of training and coaching needs
- Improved professionalism
- Increased service levels
- Consistency of service
Find out more >>
Why Choose ITS Incognito?
- Online access to reports
- Personalised report dashboard
- Mystery diners who match your customer profile
- Recording of restaurant booking call
- Personal & reliable service